What are Copy Dentures?
Copy dentures are a new set of dentures that are manufactured based on your existing set of dentures. The technique can produce a replica of an existing set or incorporate all the benefits the existing set of dentures, as well as adding new teeth and improving the fit and overall aesthetics.
- With a new fitting surface copy dentures are tailored to fit the mouth perfectly
- Less appointments are needed and therefore the costs of your new dentures are reduced
- Patients with a sensitive gag reflex will not require normal impressions
- Often no adjustments are needed afterwards
- Our guarantee is, if you are not completely satisfied, then there is absolutely no charge!
Why choose Copy Dentures?
Patients may wish to consider getting a set of copy dentures if they are experiencing discomfort or pain associated with having poorly fitting dentures. If your dentures don’t fit properly but you are happy with the shape, size and colour of your teeth then a replica can be made with a new fitting surface. Often the elderly who cannot tolerate a new set of dentures choose the copy technique.